Friday, January 28, 2005

Week 13, 11-17-04, Aislyn style watch



Aislyn had a watch similar to this posted on her site (http:www.urbanmaille.com) and I just HAD to have one... *sigh*. Of course I'm to cheap to buy one of her kits (very reasonably priced, mind you!), so I kind of did my own thing here with a wally word watch face and clasp I had sitting around. It's sideways Byzantine - I've also seen it called "Olivia." Of course EVERYONE picked up on how the clasp looked bad. It kind of bugged me because I repeatedly explained that I wanted to wear it and didn't have the time or $ to go get a different one, yadda, yadda, but people continued to carp about it. Problem was that it really ticked me off so much that I dropped out of the forum for a couple months - I decided I needed a rest from that critical spirit. That's why I no longer respond when someone says they like something I did- or they don't like it- it doesn't matter if the "crowd" likes it or not. I'm doing this for myself, not them.

HEY GUYS, I KNOW THAT THE CLASP ON THIS DETRACTS FROM THE WHOLE "ARTISTIC" THING HERE, SO NO COMMENTS ON THE CLASP ALLOWED!

No comments: